Friday, March 8, 2019

Hello Again and Check me out on Facebook and Instagram!

Hello there!


If you've landed on this page after doing a quick Google search, took a quick look over it, and then thought "Well, shoot...this is just one of those neglected blogs that the owner never does anything with............"

You'd be pretty much right. BUT! That doesn't mean I'm not doing ANYTHING! Quite the contrary...it's true that running The Global Fork catering company (not to mention my household...in a foreign country...with a big international move coming up...) DOES keep me pretty busy and I've neglected posting here around much of that, nor have I been good at providing you with the cool tips and tricks that I enjoy sharing. However, I am much better at keeping in touch with all of you out there via Facebook and Instagram.

SO! Head on over to your lil' appies there on your phone and search for @TheGlobalFork on Facebook and @ChefAlaina on Instagram. (You should also be able to find me under The Global Fork on Insta.) There you'll get nearly daily updates on the goings-on over here in my kitchen...oh and in all the yum yum restaurants I'm able to frequent, as well...all across the world!

Speaking of restaurants, I've started putting together some restaurant guides that will be useful to you folks here in Frankfurt, so look for those COMING SOON!

And as always, please feel free to comment or message me with your burning questions, catering quote requests, etc. etc. etc.!


Thanks,
Alaina

No comments:

Post a Comment