Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Office "Hail and Farewell" Reception


Clockwise from Top: Gorgonzola Cheese with Johannisbeeren, Multi-grain Crackers, Zucchini and Tomato Cream Cheese Dip, Home-grown Cherry Tomatoes, Salami, French Bread, Brie Cheese with Honey Toasted Almonds and Figs, and Gmundner Berg Cheese with Grapes. Center: Herb Marinated Pepperoncini and Brazil Little Beak Peppers

Every 1-2 months in Kyle's office, they like to do a small reception to say "hello" to the new folks and "goodbye" to the folks who, sadly, will be leaving the section or post. In the Army we used to call this a "Hail and Farewell". I let Kyle know that now that he's the section leader I wanted to help out by providing food for these small events, as a way to show I care and be present in the office a bit more.

Generally I like him to give me about a week's notice, but he told me about this one yesterday. 😆 Oddly enough, I had been looking in my fridge thinking about how much stuff I had to make a really nice cheese and cracker/fruit/munchies tray and wondering if we should have friends over or what! So this was a perfect opportunity to pull those things together into something I knew the office would enjoy...here are pics of the final products!




Clockwise from Top: Gorgonzola Cheese with Johannisbeeren, Multi-grain Crackers, Zucchini and Tomato Cream Cheese Dip, Home-grown Cherry Tomatoes, Salami, French Bread, Brie Cheese with Honey Toasted Almonds and Figs, and Gmundner Berg Cheese with Grapes. Center: Herb Marinated Pepperoncini and Brazil Little Beak Peppers

Roasted Shrimp
with Sun-dried Tomato Basil
Puff Pastry Apfel Strudel
Spicy and Mild Chicken Wings
with Ranch Dipping Sauce



   Plan your event today! Contact me at    TheGlobalFork@gmail.com,
   or Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment